I have a shoe box FULL of sauce-stained 3x5 cards dating back to the 80's when I first started my recipe collection. I have tried lots and lots and lots of different ways to store them and they just end up in a box under my desk. Since I have beccome blog-savvy, I have started a recipe blog to store them and add my own comments/memories to each one. My problem is that I totally forget about it and forget to add them. So my goal is to add one recipe per day til Halloween and I need you all to keep me accountable.
So go check out my recipes and add your own comments. Just click HERE!
This Warm Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl Tastes Like Fall
18 hours ago





1 comment:
What a beautiful idea!!! I'm going to email my hubby the hawaiian egg roll idea and ask him to kindly make them for me. ;)
Post a Comment