Monday, May 22, 2006

**New House Pics**

Our house is coming along swimmingly! The interior was painted this weekend and it turned out really cool! The blue room is my kitchen and the khaki room is the family room. I am standing in the same spot in both the kitchen pics~just facing opposite directions. That is where the kitchen table will go. The blue turned out a bit bluer than what I thought but it's really growing on me. I'm planning a distressed black kitchen table. You can see the stairs that lead up to the bedrooms at the back right corner of the family room. Lastly is a pic of Caroline's very lime green room. She absolutely LOVES it!

We are set to close mid-July. That is if our current house sells. . .


3 comments:

kkoois said...

I LOVE it! Absolutely love the colors. The blue is great. I can't wait to see the whole thing. That is if your current house sell...

Josh Leo said...

You could totally do green screen camera effects in Carolines room! Her own Weather-Cast!

Can't wait to visit!

Mommy Brain said...

Wow that green is screaming! How did she get that past her preppy mom? It kinda looks like that preppy baby store we went to in Hilton Head! Lilly something?? with all the green frogs. Can't wait to see it in person!