Monday, January 22, 2007

OK, Fine

I've been tagged by Amanda and out of my desire to do it before Kim (who was tagged before me) I am going to go ahead. I never ever answer these emails but since Amanda asked. . .

A- Available or married? Married for 13 yrs, taken in various stages since 9th grade. . .

B- Best Friend? Um, Kary and Christine and Kim

C- Cake or Pie? Cake, yellow with strawberries

D- Drink of Choice? Sweet Tea, Diet Coke

E- Essential Item? Cell phone

F- Favorite Color? green and pink

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Ick

H- Hometown? Um, depends on who's asking. Chicago-area is my usual answer.

I- Indulgence? McD's french fries

J- January or February? January cuz it's Greta's birthday!

K- Kids & names? Caroline Rebekah (8 1/2), Amelia Kate (3 1/2), Greta Lindsay (2), and Baby Bean Due 8-2-07~you think I'd give up names?

L- Life is incomplete without? sleep

M- Marriage Date? December 18, 1993

N- Number of Siblings? younger sister, Kim 30, younger brother Jefferson 26, Step-bros Joel 27-ish, and Josh 24-ish. Sis-in-law Saena 26, Liz 27-ish

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges, but only if someone else peels it for me and removes every speck of white stuff.

P- Phobias/Fears? Snakes, spiders, heights, giving birth without an epidural

Q-Favorite Quote? Uh. . .blank stare

R- Reason to Smile? Bears in the Super Bowl

S- Season? Spring

T- Tag three people! 9 Hookers in A Forest Preserve, The Pregnant Woman With 6 Kids, My Dear Sister (now she has to do it. Her's will be fun to read too.

U- Unknown fact about me: I am really a great singer.

W- Worst habit? Ignoring my screaming kids.

Y- Your favorite food? French fries

Z- Zodiac? Piecies. I can't even spell it.

14 comments:

candi said...

What exactly does it mean to be "tagged?" Please remember I am over 30, pregnant with 6 kids. For me being tagged means "oh crap now I am supposed to run, I hate running" Do tell!!

Mommy Brain said...

What exactly does it mean to be "a great singer?"

I'm so honored to be chosen for the blank stare quote!

Jen said...

Candi~
Copy and paste into your blog and replace my answers with yours. Easy as pie.
:-)

msbauer said...

ha ha jen - try 25-ish for me

kkoois said...

if you are including bro and sis-inlaws as siblings, you forgot one...:(

Carol said...

As far as kids' names -- I heard something about Muhsin going around on Sunday! Phobia/Fear = no epidural made me laugh!

Jen said...

Mushin Rasheid Ungoleye Lampen

Anonymous said...

Awww...you did this for ME???? :) Love it...thanks for playing along. :)

candi said...

I believe you should possibly tag someone else. I must humbly admit I don't know what you mean when you say "copy and paste." This is too complicated for me.
I'm computer illiterate and I don't care who know's it!!
"(I love him, I love my dead gay son)"
10 points if you can name the movie

I know I am so random!!

Jen said...

HEATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol said...

Candi,
(I searched this on google.com for you ...)
COPY AND PASTE USING THE MOUSE
Put the mouse at the beginning of what you want to copy and click the left mouse button, holding it down while you drag over the section.

Drag across or down. At the end of what you want copied, let go of the mouse button.


What you want to copy should be highlighted!

(If you goof, click the mouse button once to unhighlight, then start over.)
While it's highlighted, hold down the Ctrl key and hit the letter "c". This copies the highlighted part to an invisible clipboard.

Now go to where you want to paste it. Put the cursor on that spot by clicking the left mouse button once. Now hold down the Ctrl key and hit the letter "v" to paste what you copied.

If you want to move text from one place to another, highlight the text then hold down the Ctrl key and hit the letter "x". Click on the place you want to move it to, hold down the Ctrl key and hit the letter "v" to paste it in the new place.
(This cuts it from the original place, copies it to the invisible clipboard and then pastes it in the new place.)

candi said...

10 points Jen!!!
Thanks Carol, I will try it!

Karla said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your blog is beautiful. How did you get that photo collage on the sidebar??

:)

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Loved reading this... you are pretty darn funny. Blank stare made me laugh out loud!