Wednesday, January 03, 2007

American Idol



After all the craziness of the holidays I am so looking forward to some serious couch-potato time. And what better then American Idol? It starts again in a few weeks and we can't wait. I know it is the cheesiest thing ever but it is SO fun to watch! Here's a neat shot of our own American Idol on Christmas. This is what happens when fun aunts and uncles buy for your kids. And Uncle Jer had to get in on the fun too. I think he sang "Dancing Queen" while Greta did "Hinkle Hinkle Wittle Tar"

5 comments:

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I can't wait either! The 16th can't come soon enough.

And I can just imagine how cute your Idol's rendition of "Winkle Winkle Wittle Tar" must have been!

Mommy Brain said...

I don't know...I think Greta can pull off the pink feather boa better than Jer...but that's just my opinion.

Carol said...

both look great in pink, but you're right, MB, Greta is just too cute and I bet her rendition of "winkle, winkle" took the cake, too!

Carol said...

ooops... i mean, "hinkle, hinkle" - how tilly of me!

kkoois said...

yup, that's my man...