Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY FIVE

The Friday Five is BACK! I know you were missing it. . .

FIVE BEST WINES THAT I HAVE DRUNK . . .DRANK. . .DRINKED
1. The Monster Red Zin
2. Cakebread Chardonnay
3. Houge Reisling
4. Zen of Zin
5. Ravenswood ICON

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $1,000,000
1. Buy new carpet
2. Pay CPCS tuition
3. Buy a Honda Odessey
4. Move out of this "lovely" area
5. Hire a nanny so I could take naps

FIVE JOBS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
1. Restaurant owner/chef
2. L&D nurse
3. White Sox sportscaster
4. Buyer/designer for Gap and Gymboree
5. Princess

5 comments:

Mommy Brain said...

5. Princess?? Really? I see you more as a Queen.

ReeRee said...

I agree with Mommy Brain :)

Traci said...

Why would you ever want to move away from this "lovely" town? Isn't it paradise here???!!! Ha!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heaven Sent said...

Love Hogue Riesling. Now day-dreaming of that, a million dollars, and naps...