- a deep empathy for Kate and a desire to see Jon neutered
- the knowledge that PayLow is NOT the lowest priced supermarket in South Lake County
- a pre-teen who thinks she can sleep til noon
- a toddler who thinks he can swim
- the knowledge that the government requires Tim to randomly drug test himself~is that really random?
- the disappointment in never seeing a White Sox win in the Twinkie~dome.
- pasty white skin without a hint of a tan
- a working knowledge of "fins to the left"
- a whole bunch of new friends
- the loss of my patience
- the return of my true blond hair
- a hole in my summer where Hilton Head should have been
- an appreciation for Yo Gabba Gabba
- 15 hours lost to helping Jillian find Mr Right
Monday, August 03, 2009
Summer is almost over. . .
. . . and what do I have to show for it?