We are now going to play a game of tag. C'mom, it'll be fun! I will tag someone to post their answers on their blog and so on and so on. . .
1. My home is... still on the market.
2. I am listening to... "Take My Life" by Jeremy Camp
3. Maybe I should... pay attention to my daughters.
4. I love it when... my house is clean and dinner is made.
5. My best friend... (other than Tim) is my sister, Christine, and Kary.
6. I don't understand... why I have to wait for things.
7. I lost... my wedding ring for 2 days once. Tim was mad!
8. People say... I talk too much.
9. The meaning of my blog name is... that is what starts most sentances in our house.
10. Love is... exhausting.
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is... having happy hour.
12. I will always... know that without God I would be nothing.
13. Once upon a time, I... remembered to send birthday cards.
14. I never want to...bungee jump or sky dive.
15. My personal motto is... Ya get what you get and you don't have a fit. Oh, and girls rock!
16. When I wake up in the morning... if the girls are still asleep, I love the morning. If I wake up to screaming girls, I hate the morning.
17. I get annoyed when... people are late.
18. People always... misunderstand me.
19. I sing... loudly and horribly off-key.
20. Hugs are the best when... they're given with little arms and freshly scrubbed faces.
21. Today I... started the laundry.
23. Tomorrow I will... continue the laundry.
24. I really want... to finish the laundry. Have another baby. Start my own business. Take a nap. Have a martini. Meet Jesus.
25. If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them. . .Caleb, Wyatt, and Wilson or Hudson.
OK, now I tag Kary. SOOOO Kary, you need to copy and paste this, delete my answers and add your own. Then tag someone else! :-)