Everyone else is out at the park so I'm here "resting" Kim ordered me to do the Friday Five so here's my Spring Break/Vacation special in honor of all our Memphis fun.
FIVE BEST ZOO ANIMALS
1. Panda bears~the really are more of a black and dirty white than you'd think.
2. Bald Eagles~they really give the eagle eye.
3. Monkeys~the girls loved watching them swing.
4. Black bears~we got to see them super close!
5. All the first graders who were on their zoo field trip.
FIVE BEST THINGS ABOUT ASIAN NAIL SALONS
1. You don't feel the need to make small talk because they really don't speak English.
2. They use those razors on your feet to get rid of the winter skin.
3. They have a zillion colors.
4. The shrine to Buddha in the corner.
5. The way they chat back and forth and make you paranoid that they are talking about you~like Elaine on SEINFELD.
FIVE BEST SISTERS
FIVE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE SOUTH
1. All children are either dressed straight from a "COPS" episode or are wearing smocked dresses with matching Mary Janes and hairbows.
2. Everyone is really polite.
5. Backyard Burgers