Tuesday, July 03, 2007

No Photo Necessary

Just to illustrated how crazy a late-term pregnant woman can be, here's a story for you. Please block all mental images~especially people like my brothers who might be reading this! :-)

Last night I decided a good soak in the bathtub sounded wonderful. So I set about getting things ready, you know, a nice candle, dim the lights, a good book, some Michael Bolton (OK, no Michael Bolton. Ick.) You get the picture. I go to turn on the water and notice my tub is dirty. Like gross dirty. So what did I do~naked and very pregnant? I cleaned the tub. Almost passed out from lack of oxygen from standing on my head to reach all the way back into the tub.

I had a very nice bath. Thanks for asking.

8 comments:

kkoois said...

didn't work - i got a mental image and now i keep getting full body shivers. but, glad you got your tub clean - there's nothing like cleaning in the buff!

Mommy Brain said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!! There's nothing more to say!

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Since I don't "know you" officially, no mental pictures here. But still totally made me smile! Nesting does crazy things to us pregnant ladies!

And kudos on the clean tub. There's nothing better than being productive AND reaping the benefits afterwards!

BTW, Michael Bolton... double ick!

one hot momma said...

You are too funny!

Carol said...

I'm glad you had a great bath, and in a clean basin! Very funny. I, too, clean showers and bathtubs in the nude! (Um, not every time...for Christine's peace of mind, I do NOT undress at your house when I clean the shower or bathtub! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness. :) Just kidding. I've been known to do the same thing...very pregnant but DESPERATE to soak in a tub. Glad you got to enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

I've got the image in my head. Can't get it out. Someone help me. That's ok. I know someone who thought their puppy needed a bath and took it with her into the tub, and she was naked! That's an even worse image.

candi said...

You are crazy!!