Monday, July 23, 2007

Wyatt's Two Week Check

We went for Wyatt's two week check up today. He's doing great. Up to 5 lbs. 13 oz and 18 inches~growing like a weed.

Things are going good here. We went to Josh and Sara's wedding this weekend. It was really a nice wedding. My aunt was teasing us that they could tell that Wyatt's was our 4th kid since everyone and their brother was passing him around at the reception. At one point we didn't even know where he was!

A prayer note~Wednesday is the anniversary of Jesse's stillbirth and Andrew's is next Tuesday. Please remember Brian and Shawnie and Jeff and Dawn through these two weeks.

6 comments:

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Love the photo! What a little cutie! No wonder everyone wanted to hold him.

I can tell it's your 4th child seeing as you are already going to places that require clothes... in this case nice clothes. After Emma, I was still in my pjs after 2 weeks!

candi said...

He is adorable!! Can't wait to meet him.

Amanda said...

Is that a yawn or a yell? :)

Mommy Brain said...

We're coming out next week...he's growing way too fast!

one hot momma said...

he's soooo adorable! Just to give you some perspective on how "big" he is...Lainey, my quiet little girl, was 6 pounds more than Wyatt's current weight and six inches longer at BIRTH!!! I'd be afraid I'd break him! I'm soooo glad he's doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word, he is lovely. What a darling baby boy!