Monday, September 24, 2007

Ode to Naptime

Oh how I love naptime. I honestly can't say it enough. Greta still naps about 2 hours every afternoon and Wyatt is starting to take a longer afternoon nap too. They both slept today for about 1 hour AT THE SAME TIME. I watched a bit of Days and sorted through Ebay stuff for Christmas/winter listings. Oh the joy. I didn't have to stop every 4 minutes to change a diaper, wipe a bottom, dress a Polly Pocket, pop a paci in a crying mouth, ect, ect, ect. A full 67 minutes of uninterrupted work time. Then when I went to wake up Greta to go pick up the big kids, she ordered me out. Pointed at the door and said "Go 'way Mommy. I sweepy."

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I love naptime here at our house too! I actually got Chloe to take a nap today too! She didn't have school today and we had a super busy weekend! Most days though, I love to make myself a nice sandwich and plop on the couch and watch "my" t.v.

kkoois said...

nap time, nap time
we love nap time

yeeeeeaaaaaaaa nap time!!

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Oh girl, I hear you. Nap time is my sanity. I looooooooove it!

candi said...

Don't you feel like most days are spent waiting for someone to sleep? "What did I do in the morning?" I waited for nap time...."What did I do in the evening?" I waited for bed time. Gives me something to look forward to!!

Mommy Brain said...

I LOVE candi's comment!