OK, not so much. But I could think of a cute title. So, here's the answers that a few of ya wanted to know.
1. North to pick up, south to drop off.
~Mr. Mom. When Michael Keaton drives carpool the first day he goes through the line backwards.
2. I carried a watermelon.
~Dirty Dancing. When Baby first is introduced to Johnny.
3. Don't f--- with the babysitter.
~Adventures In Babysitting. When Kris encounters gang bangers on the El and they say "Don't F with the Lords of Darkness" that's her answer.
4. If you guys know so much about women, why are you at the Gas N Sip on a Friday night?
~Say Anything. Greatest movie ever. Or at least one of them. Lloyd says it to a group of guys bragging about how the chicks love 'em.
5. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
~Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Tim's favorite movie ever. Bill says it to Ted when they first meet Rufus in the time machine.
6. Kmart sucks.
~Rainman. Raymond to Charlie at the end.
7. You can't say lesbian~it's women in comfortable shoes.
~Good Morning Vietnam. Adrian Cronhower during a weather report about it being rainy enough to need dykes.
8. I've just been felt up by my grandma.
~Sixteen Candles. Samantha's grandma points out her "boobies" to her whole family and then grabs them.
9. My dad was a peeping tom!
~Back to the Future. Marty sees his dad in a tree with binoculars.
10. I will not be ignored.
~Fatal Attraction. Glenn Close (I can not remember her name!) says it to Michael Douglas (Dan)
11. Orange whip, orange whip, orange whip, 3 orange whips.
~Blues Brothers. John Candy when ordering drinks at the Blue Brothers show.
12. No dancing? Jump back!
~Footloose. Ren (Kevin Bacon) to Willard (Chris Penn) when he finds out dancing is illegal in their town.
Thanks for playing. Johnny, tell 'em what they've won. . .
Skinnytaste Dinner Plan (Week 72)
1 day ago