Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY FIVE

FIVE BEST STORY SONGS
1. Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves~Cher
2. Dead Man's Curve~Jan and Dean
3. Leader of the Pack~Whoever sang it?!
4. Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun~Julie Brown
5. Mr Roboto~Styx

FIVE REASONS I'M GLAD SCHOOL IS OUT
1. I don't have to get dressed til lunchtime.
2. Caroline is here to play with her sisters.
3. It's warm.
4. I don't have to remember to read 900 papers every night.
5. School lunches.

FIVE REASONS I'LL MISS MY BFF WHEN SHE'S GONE
1. Who else will I talk to at 7:30 am?
2. She gets me, man.
3. She doesn't laugh at my strange quirks.
4. She reminds me that my house really isn't that small. :-)
5. She goes shopping with me in the "backroom"

6 comments:

kkoois said...

hmmm...not sure about your Top 5 songs. here are some that deserve at least an honorable mention

*The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band

*Fancy - Reba McEntire

*In the Ghetto - Elvis

and what about all those old Carmen songs???

Jen said...

I forgot about all of those!!

Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia!

Anonymous said...

Leader of the Pack is by the Shangri-La's

Dee & Steve

Jen said...

Mission accomplished! I got Dee and Steve to comment!! That was my goal.

I was wracking my brain trying to think of the "Patches" song that you used to sing up at the cottage.

Kary said...

I feel the love, man. Maybe I can get into the back room in Fargo. Eh-there.

Anonymous said...

Patches was sung by Dickey Lee.

Yesterday we watched "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy. Remember when we all went to the movie to see it at the cottage? I still laugh. I swear they followed all of us around up there before they wrote that
movie.

Dee