Monday, June 02, 2008

Jesus & Joanna, Sunburns and Plaid

We were at my niece Joanna's Profession of Faith all day on Sunday. At the risk of sounding totally cheesy and old, she's growing up so fast!! Joanna was born right before Tim and I got married. She was my first niece and I had so much fun with her! She's almost 15 now and so pretty! And TALL! She's a sweet girl and totally lets my girls look up to her. They think she walks on water so hopefully she'll be the perfect teenager!
Yes, I am aware that sun causes sunburn. Ouch. I was so comfy in my chair at the party after church yesterday. Wyatt was sleeping in the house and the girls were playing in the barn. I was so relaxed and now I'm paying for it. Ouch again.My children have been taken over by a strange plaid virus.

3 comments:

Kary said...

I hurt just looking at you.

Ann(ie) said...

**owie**

Aloe is your friend, no?

Come visit me. It's raining of course. YOu'll heal up in no time. ;)

Mommy Brain said...

Ouch! Those are Florida legs! But on the plus side sounds like a nice afternoon...remember when Joanna was little like Greta? I do...how did we get so old?