Friday, August 17, 2007

FRIDAY FIVE

FIVE THINGS I MISS ABOUT COLLEGE
1. Functioning well on 4 hours of sleep.
2. Yelling "Leonard Berstein" in the middle of REM's "End of the World" at parties and dances.
3. Club AWOL.
4. Having very little actual responsibility.
5. Living on salad bar and ice cream at Knollcrest.

FIVE BEST MAKE OUT SONGS
1. In Your Eyes~Peter Garbriel
2. Every Rose Has It's Thorn~Poison
3. Patience~GnR
4. Take My Breath Away~Berlin
5. Bed of Roses~Bon Jovi

FIVE BEST GIRL NAMES I NEVER USED
1. Georgia
2. Charlotte
3. Grace
4. Scarlett
5. Abigail

8 comments:

kkoois said...

don't you miss being voted "best lobby couple" in college? hee hee...

Jen said...

thanks for bringing that piece of history up.

i am not said...

best lobby couple - you guys are AWEsome! And definitely something for your girls to aspire to emulate;)

I've been meaning to ask what you were going to name Wyatt if he was a girl?

Jen said...

We were still fighting. I wanted Charlotte, Tim wanted Scarlett. After a not-so-fun C-section, I would have won!

And BTW, Tim was not the other 1/2 of the lobby couple. That would have been me and my freshman year boyfriend.

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Sisters are great for sharing the dirt, but you did bring it up... :o)

And I think I like Charlotte better, but maybe you can just save that for number 5????????????????

i am not said...

Charlotte was on our list for both Ryann and Georgia, but having the kid called Char knocked it off every time. LOVE Charlotte, can't stand Char. Love Charlie, though:)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...pretty and witty. Love the cast of characters who comment too.

Mommy Brain said...

Are we characters?