Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Know Just How To Whisper. . .

I was at the mall yesterday with Christine and something like 4000 children. We got to have lunch at a restaurant with staff that brought me things. Oh the joy. I LIVE to eat at restaurants where the menu is not posted on the wall. Of course My Little Owner of Outdoor Plumbing decided he needed a new diaper change ASAP. So off we went. While I was changing away, I started singing along with this song on the radio. Loudly. To my little man. Then someone walked in on our little lovefest. She looked at me with that look that said "Please, woman, get your tubes tied because you have lost it." Wyatt and I finished up and made a speed exit. Later as we were finishing up our lovely lunch about 20 minutes later than the 4000 kids we had with us, we received that same look.

Tim's Guy Factoid o' the Day~That song is one of two that a guy can rely on to get to at least third base. What is the other?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Faithfully" by Journey???

kkoois said...

ummm...knowing tim, he thinks the other song is "convoy" by C.W. McCall

Jen said...

"Convoy" only works on me. Not a universal.

Carol said...

will ya love me?
will ya love me forever?
Well?
What's it gonna be boy?
Yes or No?

candi said...

My guess is "In Your Eyes" It would work for me if one stood out my window with a boom box declaring his love for me (when kids aren't sleeping of course!)
"What I really want to do with my life-what I want to do for a living-is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it."
Gotta love Lloyd Dobler!!! Such a romantic.
Well now I've got a movie to watch!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? I mean really SERIOUS?

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right Candi. If you can't get any with that song, you should give up and take her home.