In my zeal for the girls to go back to school, I am reminiscing. Ah, high school in the 80's. Wasn't it grand? Feel free to cut and paste to your own blog to play along!
1. Who was your best friend?
Jenny, Christy, and Crissie~JJCC anyone? Also, Nancy
2. Did you play any sports?
Cheerleading! And yes, it's a sport.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Usually my mom's Mercury Sable which was the color of dirt. Sometimes I got lucky and got to drive my dad's really cool metallic blue Cougar.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
At a football or basketball game and then Bakers Square. Or FFN at Nancy's. Or a party at John Lobbezoo's. Or smooching boys from Michigan.
5. Were you a party animal?
Not really~~but I really wanted to be one!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
That's just too funny to even answer.
8. Were you a nerd?
I was so cool. Or not. I dated a nerd though! (ducking while Doug throws things at me)
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
Nope. Did get detention for walking out of Kwas's class over "women's rights"
10. Can you sing the fight song?
"Stand up and cheer for Christian High, Send the banner waving high!" I can also do the dance routine.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr Decker cuz I would sit in his office for hours. Kwas for US history~he taught like a coach~"You know why the South lost the Civil War? They didn't give 110%!"
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
14. If you could go back, would you?
Only if I could have a re-do. And pick and choose what to go back to.
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
We did the Wave, sang "Happy Trails", and I was barefoot and bra-less since I was so totally sunburned.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
West Beach~where I got the aforementioned sunburn.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yep, County Seat selling acid washed Guess jeans and Quicksilver T shirts.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
the yummy cafeteria
19. Have you gained weight since then?
Not at all. And if you believe that let me sell you some real estate.
20. What did you do after graduation?
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
Very hot Mullet Boy~Mark
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
Yep. I was on the committee. I really didn't want to go but I'm glad I did. It was actually really fun!
Ok, someone needs to cut and paste so I'm not the only dork re-living the glory days. My sis always says she peaked in HS so maybe she'll tell us all about it!