Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yet Another Skank Post. . .

Just wanted to add one more thought. . .

I was just watching Tim and mine's (that is SO grammatically wrong, but I dont' know what's right) favorite guilty show, Two-A-Days. It's all about high school football~which by the way we just figured out that our girls will never get to have high school football games. Boo hoo. Anyhoo, some of the girls on there were dressed in very short skirts, low-cut tops, ect. Another reason I fight it now, is that soon they will be in high school. I want to have a foundation set for that. I want them to know what's not appropriate and have in ingrained in them. Secondly, if I start "just a bit" now where will it be when they are teenagers? We work with lots of teenagers and have had to tell girls they can't play pool cuz the guys are lining up behind them to watch them bend over the pool table. We have had to give them sweatshirts to put over their tops because they are too skimpy.

OK, I'm done.

No comments: